Ox Street is bringing you the best sneakers deal! From now until 30th September 2022 receive up to HK$310 if you are a new Ox Street customer, or HK$200 off if you already have an account at Ox Street. (min spent: HK$1500)
How does it work?
• Sign up to receive HK$110* worth of Ox Credits here: https://oxstreet.com/signup
• During the checkout process, add your Hong Kong issued Visa card as your payment method and don’t forget to use your Ox Credit for additional HK$110* discount
• Upon confirmation of your purchase, we will cash rebate** HK$200 to your Visa card account within 5 business days
*HK$110 promotion is only available for first time buyer only
**Please note it will take around 5 business days for the refund to show up on your card statement
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promotion period for this offer is from now until 30th September 2022.
2. Cardholders are required to settle payment including deposit (if any) with a valid Visa Principal / Supplementary card using VisaNET to enjoy the offer.
3. The following Visa Offer can be used in conjunction with Ox Credits.
4. Ox Street reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
5. In case of any dispute, the decision of Ox Street shall be final and binding.
6. Offer details as shown are based on information provided by Ox Street. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct.
7. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this Offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with Ox Street, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
• Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of this Offer or goods and/or services provided under this Offer.
8. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the terms and conditions herein, the English version shall prevail.